Covid-19 accelerated changes in retail banking beyond any predictable horizon. And the sector continues to innovate rapidly amid extraordinary shifts in consumer behaviour.
Navigating this erratic marketplace is challenging and those individuals and organisations doing so successfully deserve to be recognised.
The trailblazers of this sector are defining the new normal.
As we move forward it is essential that we continue to push boundaries and recognize those individuals and institutions who are redefining retail banking.
Entries are now open for the 2022 edition and we welcome banks in the region to participate and share their growth stories. From applications of data analytics to CSR initiatives, loan offerings to loyalty programmes, social media campaigns to mobile wallet initiatives, customer centricity to employee engagement – participating banks can enter a wide range of categories to showcase their excellence in all aspects of the business.
There are 10 category groups:
- Customer Experience and Segmentation
- Human Capital
- Institutional Awards
- Next Generation Technology
- People Awards
- Positioning & Branding
- Product Advances
- Third Party Partnerships
By entering the awards, you can expect to:
- Improve employee motivation and partner engagement: awards are a great way to acknowledge the hard work of your employees and recognise your industry partners
- Enhance your brand and drive credibility through third party endorsement: the reputational benefits from independent endorsement of your organisation and service offering are immeasurable. Recognition from trusted industry commentators positively influences customers, partners and employees driving trust and loyalty
- Profile your team favorably: professional exposure for your teams and corporate super-stars supports your institutions position as the home of the best talent as well as the best retail banking solutions
- Benchmark against your industry peers: Awards are the perfect platform to assess your organisations capabilities in a highly competitive market.
Enter as many categories as you wish by following these steps:
- Login or create your account
- Select the category you wish to enter (There is no limit to the number of categories per institution)
- Complete online entry form for each category and submit
For support on the entry process, selecting categories or the entry criteria, please contact Tahne Alisaje firstname.lastname@example.org