What are the key dates for the 12th Annual RBI Asia Trailblazer Awards 2021?
Who should enter?
Any retail banking or consumer finance institution with demonstrable commitment and success in their region or sector as dictated by the awards criteria.
Typically entries are curated by the most relevant individuals within the institution in collaboration with the marketing team. It is advised that the project team or individuals responsible for the initiative are heavily involved to ensure that the entry is bespoke and highlights the most pertinent elements of the project or initiative.
Why should you enter?
The awards process from entry through to post-event coverage opens doors primarily to win more work by showcasing your business excellence. In addition and at varying stages of the awards cycle you can expect to…
- Improve employee motivation and engagement: awards are a fantastic way to acknowledge the hard work of your employees and recognise your industry partnerships or collaborations. A very visible way of showcasing teams and individuals alongside their skills and expertise.
- Customer recognition: a fantastic way to showcase your capabilities to customers.
- Community: the awards programme will offer unprecedented access to the very upper echelons of the markets c-suite influencers and decision-makers.
- Brand enhancement/endorsement: external reputational benefits from the independent endorsement of your organisation and service offering adds immeasurable benefits. Moreover, we closely manage and measure our PR coverage and reach offering a tangible return on investment when you take part.
- The opportunity to benchmark against your industry peers: Awards are the perfect platform to do this and represent an opportunity to take stock, benchmark your work, and congratulate not just employees, but the entire industry.
How can I enter?
Please register online by creating your account here.
Following your registration, you will be able to author entries for the relevant categories on behalf of your company. Work in progress can be saved and you can submit the entries once completed.
How do I choose the best category/ies to enter?
Please read the criteria of each category before you choose which category/ies are best suited to your achievements.
If you have any questions on the process or need clarification on the questions, please email email@example.com