Entries are now open for the 12th Edition of the RBI Asia Trailblazers Awards 2021.
Nominees should follow these simple guidelines to ensure their submission has the best chance of winning.
- Submissions can be made either on behalf of your own company or in recognition of a colleague or partner firm.
- Maximum of 1,000 words using the online entry form, additional supporting material can be attached.
- Entry must address the award category explicitly, not generic links to web sites, corporate marketing etc.
- Submissions should highlight the key differentiator and competitive nature of the project or implementation
- It is made explicit the Entrant, Judges and the publication will treat any and all information in strict confidence and any quotes or information to go into the public domain will be pre-cleared by the Entrant.
- Submissions made after the publicised cut-off date will be ignored irrespective of their relative merits.
- The Editor and Judges reserve the right to make no award for any specific category
- The Editor and Judges reserve the right to move a submission to a more appropriate category at their discretion
- In submitting for more than one category the submissions must be unique (see 3)
- The Editor and Judges’ decision is final
- Why is your company entering this award category? (Consider aims and objectives of initiative, project or situation)
- Achievements - What are the remarkable milestones that the bank/finance company has achieved?
- Why should your company qualify for this award? (Include scope of programme or initiative, choice of implementation or approach)
- Innovation - What are the unique and innovative initiatives did the bank/finance company introduce to substantially boost the company's business?
- What benefits to your company and your customers can be illustrated as a result? (Competitive advantage, effectiveness, ROI, improved performance, service etc.)
- Challenges & Solutions - What are the biggest challenges that the bank/finance company has encountered in moving the company forward? What solutions were implemented to overcome these challenges?
Please note: Whilst we recommend you to answer as many of the questions as possible, we appreciate that for some this may not be possible. The more you can respond, the stronger your application will be.
The full list of awards categories and criteria for this year’s awards can be found below. Should you require any further guidance on your entry please contact Tahne Alisaje at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck in your submissions!